Imagine a world where each of us celebrated and shared our unique individual mix of talents and perspectives to co-create a just, sustainable and peaceful planet!
Ready to join us in making this vision a reality? SIGN UP for the FREE 21-Day Purpose Challenge launching 8/2/15 and join the global community of purpose-seekers and change-agents committed to completing one purpose exercise a day for 21 days.
We’re offering this program for FREE to express our purpose—helping our fellow human beings live authentic lives that are free from fear and filled with meaning.
- Your purpose statement and vision board with a personalized morning ritual for beginning every day on purpose.
- Tools for overcoming obstacles and resistance to living on purpose.
- Tools for communicating your purpose.
- Your Purpose Project to help you manifest your purpose in the world.
- Your Purpose Team to help you complete your project.
- An online community to provide support throughout the program.
- A certificate of completion to mark this purpose milestone.
LIVING ON PURPOSE yields
wellbeing that enhances your journey,
relationships that nurture you,
a career that inspires you and
a healthy planet you cherish.
Showing up with authenticity to LIVE ON PURPOSE produces a life rich in meaning. You are a unique cocreative expression of the Universe. You are the only you we’ve got—a precious natural resource not to be taken for granted. The world is aching for you to show up fully. FIND YOURSELF AND BE YOURSELF! As Oscar Wilde once advised, “Everyone else is already taken.”
CLICK HERE to sign up for the challenge and join the global community of purpose seekers. CLICK HERE to learn more about the global purpose movement. You’ve got nothing to lose, except the limits fear, stress and pain have been placing on your life. Time to get off that hamster wheel and step into your greatness!
CLICK HERE to listen to Planet Purpose founder Brandon Peele’s July 9, 2015 60-minute conversation with me concerning the nature of individual and organizational purpose “The 5 Myths of Purpose in Business.”