I’m pleased to announce the launch of the new Reiki portal on my coaching website. I’ve been a Reiki practitioner since 2011 and a Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher since 2012. In May 2015, I recertified at all Reiki levels from First Degree through Usui Master Teacher in the new Holy Fire® energy signature introduced by the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT). This September, I will recertify at the Karuna level of Holy Fire.
Click here to begin exploring the new Reiki section of my coaching website.
In upcoming blog posts, I’ll feature 10 different aspects of the practice of Reiki:
- Part 1: Reiki Fundamentals
- Part 2: Master Teacher Accreditation
- Part 3: The Role of Energy
- Part 4: The Stress Response
- Part 5: How Reiki Heals
- Part 6: The Magic of Reiki
- Part 7: Walking the Reiki Path
- Part 8: Reiki and Religion
- Part 9: Reiki Treatments
- Part 10: Reiki Training Programs
Reiki is a form of energy work focused on enhancing life experience in all areas. It reduces stress, increases relaxation, fuels creativity and fosters healing. As a Reiki Master Teacher, I liken Reiki to a form of energetic meditation or prayer with the Reiki Master serving as a consecrated channel for the flow of infinite Universal Source energy to support insight, healing and empowerment.
For a deeper dive into the essence of Reiki, click the respective blue titles below:
- Reiki Overview
- Reiki Treatments
- Reiki Training Programs
- Answers to Frequently Asked Reiki Questions
- Holy Fire Reiki® Energetic Signature
- Christianity and the Practice of Reiki