In “I Dwell in Possibility,” beloved poet Emily Dickinson wrote:
I dwell in Possibility –
A fairer House than Prose –
More numerous of Windows –
Superior – for Doors –
Of Chambers as the Cedars –
Impregnable of eye –
And for an everlasting Roof
The Gambrels of the Sky –
Of Visitors – the fairest –
For Occupation – This –
The spreading wide my narrow Hands
To gather Paradise –
Questions are powerful tools
for turning unexplored possibilities
into fulfilling realities
and stepping into your greatness!
Here are 10 questions to prime your possibilities pump:
- What would you do with your life if you didn’t think you were too young (or old) to succeed?
- What would you dare to do with your life if you knew you couldn’t fail?
- What would you love to do with your life if you knew you could make a living at it?
- What would you do with your life if you didn’t need to make any money doing it?
What would you start doing
with your life today
if you didn’t care
what anyone else thought?
- What irritates you most? What delights you most? What might result if you focused less on what irritates you and invested more of your energy in encouraging what delights you?
- What is your fondest desire? What constructive emotion do you believe you’d feel more often once you attain what you seek? How might you foster more of that same constructive emotion just as things are right now?
- What is the number one self sabotaging habit you employ to keep yourself small? What more supportive and loving practice might you replace it with to allow yourself to shine?
- Which of your attributes/habits most frustrate you? If you embraced and respected them, how might those seeming drawbacks actually represent hidden talents?
If you gave yourself
the same care and attention
you give your friends and loved ones,
what support would you
give yourself right now?
Renowned poet Rainer Maria Rilke advised in his Letters to a Young Poet
Have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language… Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answers.
FREE Coaching Opportunity
If someone offered you a precious gift for an hour of your time, would you be interested? That’s what I offer with a Complimentary Coaching Session. A comp session isn’t a brief demo or sample. It’s a full 45-minute coaching session focused on current real life challenges of your choosing plus 15 minutes to discuss your experience and any questions you may have about my approach to coaching.
There is no expectation or pressure to hire me as your ongoing coach. Providing meaningful, substantive comp sessions with no obligation is one of the ways I demonstrate gratitude and give back to the Universe a small portion of the abundance and opportunity it bestows on me daily.
The real value of a comp session? PRICELESS!
Those who have experienced comp sessions will tell you, when you come to your session open to the possibilities for transformation and fully committed to your own growth, big breakthroughs can happen!
It’s FREE and life enhancing. CLICK HERE NOW to learn more and sign up.