According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the longer a company has been in business, the more likely it is to stay in business. It’s those first few years that are the hardest.
The Bureau’s data reveals that, regardless of industry focus, about two-thirds of all new businesses remain solvent for the first two years, half make it to five years and one-third celebrate their tenth anniversary.
What factors separate those that thrive from those that don’t survive? One difference is that many successful business owners hire professional coaches to support their growth—personally and professionally.
Many have found that their inability to grow their businesses was actually born of personal growth stagnation. Because how you do anything often becomes how you do everything, when you get stuck personally, it is often followed by getting stuck professionally as well.
So what are some of the success strategies
coaches share with such entrepreneurs?
As a member of the Board of Advisors for
The International Association of
Professional Life Coaches (IAPLC)
I am honored to serve as one of
ten expert coach co-authors
who share their perspectives on the
keys to entrepreneurial success
in the association’s brand new book
Each of my colleague co-authors and I have written chapters on how coaching helps entrepreneurs. The chapters include examples of specific coaching tools and techniques through which the authors have consistently helped their clients achieve breakthroughs and transformations leading to increased business success and personal fulfillment.
The topics comprise
- 10 Reasons Why Entrepreneurs Need Coaching by Jeannette Koczela
- Coaches Help Entrepreneurs Improve Their Bottom Line by Don L. Morgan, PhD
- Mastering the Inner You for Kick-ass Business Success by Tresa Leftenant CFP®
- Growing with your Business by Boni Oian
- Leveraging Your Most Valuable Asset: Your Personal Board of Directors by Deborah Jane Wells
- Moving Forward On Your Terms by Ida Crawford
- Starting Your Own Business on a Shoestring Budget: How a Coach Can Make a Difference by Davida Shensky
- The NLP Coaching For Addictions Program by Janice Walton
- The Power of Clarity—7 Steps to Transforming Your Business into a Profit Center by E.G. Sebastian
- Communicating Brilliantly: Unleash Your Entrepreneurial Potential by Katherine Hartvickson
Learn how coaching can enhance your sense of fulfillment by helping you meet challenges, overcome obstacles, leverage opportunities and grow your business more efficiently and effectively.
FREE KINDLE VERSION
Modeling one of the many techniques we teach, on November 15th, 16th and 17th ONLY we are offering the Kindle version of the book for FREE. This proven practice helps prime the sales pump and increase early buzz. STOP RIGHT NOW AND CREATE A TASK ALERT for November 15th, 16th and 17th to remind you to click the link below and get your KINDLE VERSION FOR FREE.
Ready to release yourself from the self-imposed limits fear, stress and pain have been placing on your life?
This book can help you get unstuck, reclaim your power and recapture your zest for living—moving yourself forward into a life you love personally and professionally.