Regular practice of positive affirmations is one of the greatest tools for increasing your stress resilience. The key is to choose the specific themes, language, order and way you’ll use them to best foster your personal sense of generous, effortless, joy-filled FLOW. A fluid life of freedom centered in Who You Are Being NOT What You Are Doing. Give it a try and see for yourself what a difference it can make.
To help get your creative juices flowing, here are the affirmations I currently recite from memory morning and evening (with a liberal dose of pertinent ones sprinkled throughout the day as needed). They are based on my own Life Lessons and the teachings of various Spiritual Masters. The affirmations are organic and dynamic. They shift, evolve and grow real-time based on what’s happening in my Life and what’s needed to fuel the next personal growth phase of my Journey to Wholeness.
- I do not worry. I am grateful and faithful.
- I am not angry or impatient. I am generous, kind and compassionate. We are all doing our best with the Love and Light we possess in each moment.
- I am impeccable with my Word. I do not use it to injure or deceive myself or others.
- I take nothing personally. I respect that we are each on our own path doing our own personal work in every moment.
- I make no assumptions. The Universe is far greater than I can imagine, even in my most brilliant moment.
- I listen deeply and with discernment. I always trust my intuition and inner wisdom.
- I am always doing my best with the Love and Light I have in each moment.
- Miracles happen.
- We do the work of the Angels.
- I do not judge — judging blocks the light.
- I hold myself in alignment with the Highest Good.
- Sacred Silence rights the Universe.
- I enjoy loving kindness and fostering loving kindness.
- I am free from misery and fostering misery.
- I choose joy.
- I dwell in equanimity, free from craving, aversion and indifference.
- I do not rush. I AM ENOUGH. I discern, focus and follow through.
- I approach Life with Love, Respect, Curiosity and Compassion revealing and advancing the Highest Good.
- My Gratitude for Universal Abundance anchors each moment in generous, effortless, joy-filled Flow.