Many of my clients worry about not having enough money, especially during retirement. Our first strategy is to recognize the roots of their Fear-based scarcity mentality and exchange it for a Love-based abundance mindset. From that healthier, happier perspective, we develop an “Anabolic Plan A” for their future, one that is based in fueling their Core Energy with:
- Love: I nurture and encourage myself in healthy ways.
- Respect: I honor my choices. I do the best I can with the Love and Light I have at the time.
- Curiosity: Instead of judging, I wonder why.
- Compassion: I acknowledge and value my feelings.
- Gratitude: I appreciate my life. Everything’s an opportunity.
Empowered by a more-constructive octane, they more frequently find themselves living in a state of generous, effortless, gracious Flow filled with:
- Faith: I am confident that Love is the greatest power in the Universe;
- Hope: Universal Love is always unfolding the Highest Good for all, in all, through all;
- Prosperity: My Universal Source is excellent, limitless and reliable;
- Peace: I relax into all that was, is and will be; and
- Joy: Whatever my circumstances, I know Who I Am and Whose I Am.
Despite the best intentions, anyone can have a day when Hope is hard to find. For just such times, I recommend having an “Attractive and Affordable Plan B.” The mindset is not one of running away from Scarcity but embracing as-yet unexplored options for greater Prosperity. There are many incredibly desirable and cost-effective places to live. Magazines such as International Living specialize in helping you identify your particular dream destination.
I used to refer to this as the Belize Plan, but given the ever-expanding list of options, I now just call it Plan B. Whether you resonate to Bali, Ecuador, Italy, Costa Rica, Spain, Belize, Ireland, Panama or another paradise, there will always be a place where you can live comfortably while being of service to others. Choose Your Energy: Change Your Life! Trade Fear for Love, Pessimism for Optimism, Drudgery for Delight. Check out my Choose Abundance board on Pinterest for some possibilities.